Skelmorlie Golf Club
wind: 7m/s WSW
H 17 • L 12
Weather from OpenWeatherMap
Click above for Wind Speed Description Chart - Summary below
Light Winds to 3 m/s - Light to Moderate Breeze to 8 m/s - Fresh Breeze after 8 m/s - Strong Wind after 10 m/s - Gales after 14 m/s.
SGC News and Comments…
7th July 2017:
Great looking new sign at entrance to road.. well done all concerned. »
27th June 2017:
Well done to Bron Gorny for an excellent 61 to win the Summer Meeting on Saturday the 24th in tricky conditions. Some other great scores... »
27th June 2017:
UPDATES TO COMPETITION FIXTURES. Presidents Day is now the 16th September 2017. »
22nd June 2017:
Well at long last a certain McNeill not a Junior or a lady has finally won something, albeit a 9 hole medal from the boxes... »
- Albatross or snowman? Five golf terms explained by Open debutant Adam HodkinsonOpen debutant Adam Hodkinson plays our game to describe five golf terms - given to him in pictures.
- The Open 17: Ken Brown looks at why golf holes are four-and-a-quarter inchesBBC golf expert Ken Brown give us the 'hole' story of why the diameter of the hole is four and a quarter inches wide.
- The Open 2017: 28 Englishmen bid to win 146th Open on home soilBBC Sport takes a closer look at the outsiders in the English field looking for a memorable week at Royal Birkdale.
- The Open 2017: Rory McIlroy wants to win 'more than four majors' in next 10 yearsRory McIlroy says he wants to win "more than four majors" in the next 10 years, before the start of The Open at Royal Birkdale on Thursday.
- The Open 2017: Tommy Fleetwood says he used to sneak on to Royal Birkdale as a kidTommy Fleetwood walks around Royal Birkdale before The Open - and admits he used to sneak on to the course when he was younger.
- The Open 2017: Rory McIlroy still 'ambitious and hungry' for major winsRory McIlroy says he is still as ambitious and hungry as ever for major titles as he bids for a second Open Championship triumph of his career at Royal Birkdale.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverageThis week's sport on the BBC includes The Open, the conclusion of the Women's Cricket World Cup and action from the World Para-athletics Championships in London
- The Open 2017: Paul Broadhurst back at Royal Birkdale with son Sam as caddiePaul Broadhurst has son Sam caddying for him at Royal Birkdale as he plays his first Open in five years.
- The Open 2017: Jon Rahm plays down Seve Ballesteros comparisonsJon Rahm is "amazed" by comparisons with his "idol" Seve Ballesteros but says he can never live up to what his fellow Spaniard achieved in the game.
- Can home players end Birkdale drought? Open challengers from UK and abroadWill Royal Birkdale crown its first Open champion from these shores? BBC Sport looks at the players to watch and surveys the crucial holes.